Every October & April, there is a 24 hour readathon that happens over a weekend. Today (October 17, 2015) is the October 2015 readathon. I’m participating in the readathon this month. I will be starting at 7AM my time (CDT) and will be attempting to read the entire 24 hrs, excepting eating and potty breaks. I may not be able to keep from dozing, but I’m going to try.
As such, I won’t be too active on Tumblr or this blog. I’ll post a recap of the books I managed to read during the readathon on Sunday, October 18, 2015.
My planned books to read for the readathon are:
- Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
As I recently posted, I bought the paperback box set of the Harry Potter books. I’ve read the first two before, but it’s been quite a while and so I’m going to re-read them and then start on book 3 if I don’t run out of readathon first. Of course, I’ll still read the books but I probably won’t focus on them.
Are you participating in the readathon?